Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Be Sure to Use Your FREE NUTRITION COUNSELING Benefit!

With health insurance costs skyrocketing for 2015, be sure to check on your plan to make sure you are using all of the preventive resources your plan offers. Most insurance plans now cover nutrition counseling 100% as a preventive benefit. For most plans, you do not have to be obese, do not have to have any pre-existing health conditions, and do not need to pay a co-pay or get a referral! Everyone can benefit by eating better, and I can help you reach your goals, whatever they may be!

I am a provider with many health insurance plans located in the Philadelphia area, most of which offer at least 6 sessions per year covered at 100%! I do all the billing, so you just show-up and do the hard work of changing your diet and becoming more active! Below are the companies I am an in-network provider for:

Independence Blue Cross
Aetna
AmeriHealth
Highmark Blue Shield
Blue Cross/Blue Shield (only Blue Card PPO members)
AmeriHealth Administrators
Independence Adminstrators

If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with me, please email me at: nutrition@clublamaison.com, or call me: 610-964-8800 x 107. 

No comments: