Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm on Yelp!

Hello my blog followers. I am now able to be found on Yelp and would appreciate anyone who has met with me for nutrition counseling to write a review: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kelly-strogen-ms-rd-ldn-wayne

If you haven't met with me and would like to, please know that if you have: 
INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS Insurance (Personal Choice or Keystone Health Plan East) you get 6 free sessions each year with a registered dietitian (me!). In the next few weeks I will also begin taking AETNA Health Plan which has a similar benefit.


If you are interested in meeting with me or have any questions, please contact me at:
nutrition@clublamaison.com.


UPDATE ON ALMOND MILK RECOMMENDATION: I have tried several brands of unsweetened vanilla almond milks and thus far I have determined that Trader Joe's variety is by far the  most delicious. It is creamy, flavorful, and super nutritious (high in calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin E at just $3.00 for a half-gallon and only 40 calories/cup). Use in oat bran, high protein cereals, or drink on its own or with low-sugar hot chocolate. This almond milk I can even put in coffee and it tastes good! (I find that other varieties add a strange taste). Let me know what you think!

No comments: