2. Add diced squash (skin on is fine) and onion until they begin to soften.
3. Add the curry sauce, followed by the garlic and stir until well mixed.
4. Finally, add tomatoes, cauliflower, and spinach and simmer until cooked to a soft texture (about 15-20 minutes).
5. Once vegetables are cooked, turn off heat and mix in yogurt, salt and herbs.
6. Add one or all the optional proteins and serve over a cooked whole grain such as barely, farro, or buckwheat to complete the meal. Goes well with whole wheat naan or roti as well!
NUTRITION INFO: Serves 6-8 people. Nutrition info based on 6 servings without protein or grain added:
140 calories, 3.5 g fat, 24 g carb, 6 g protein [performed using Diet Master Pro software]